Become a key member of a diverse team dedicated driving growth for our millions of Amazon sellers across the globe!
Amazon aims to build the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) platform in the world. Amazon is making a strategic investment in B2B and this is a great opportunity to help shape the future!
We are a business development organization, driving growth for over 2 million Amazon sellers. Our Amazon Business team is responsible for accelerating sales growth and expanding selection for our business customers, by attracting B2B sellers and promoting B2B feature adoption among the existing seller base across the Europe.
As an Account Manager in this truly international team, you will build relationships with both existing and new Business Sellers to reap the full potential of the B2B marketplace, while also working with internal Amazon teams around the world to adapt or build new solutions addressing Sellers’ and customers’ specific business needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts against a set of output and input goals.
- Meet or exceed targets for Seller account management
- Educate and network with key prospect and Seller contacts
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams.
- Work closely with business development, product management, technical, marketing, partner support and other key internal Amazon stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in either Sales, Business Development, Account Management, eCommerce or a similar industry
- Fluency in English and German (in respect to writing, reading, speaking and communication)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Able to work in a diverse team
- +2 Years experience business or account management in eCommerce or a similar industry.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Always does what is right for the customer; relentlessly customer-focused.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM tool.
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Experience working with legal, product, and internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Tax, particularly VAT, is a plus.
- SQL knowledge is an advantage.
- Spanish/Italian/French as 3rd language is an advantage.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.