Are you interested in a role that challenges both your creative skills and consulting capabilities? Are you collaborative with excellent stakeholder management? Are you data-driven, with a high degree of ownership? If you have relentlessly high-standards and are interested in working hard to reinforce the mission and culture of our fast-paced, global team, we want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Execute, and analyze customer feedback to evaluate customer experience
· Develop a thorough understanding of customer needs and identify pain points
· Partner to drive projects to improve the customer experience and key metrics
· Dissect customer journey obstacles and tackle them in a methodical manner in order to overcome them effectively.
· Dive deep, recommend and own solutions to drive outcomes from root-cause analysis to uncover core issues through direct observation, facts and data. Audit accounts, study customer escalations and develop a deeper understanding of customer concerns. Be skeptical when metrics and anecdote differ.
· Partner with Business teams to resolve upstream issues that impact customer experience. Drive increase in positive response rates and decrease in negative response rate.
· Build strong relationships with multi-disciplinary stakeholders around the globe to understand and evaluate business priorities, define shared opportunities and requirements, and establish information sharing mechanisms.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of advancements in customer experience, industry standards, changes, and trends.
· Create appropriate tools (i.e. project status reports, dashboards) to measure the progress against the goals and update stakeholders. Provide analysis, write-ups and regular reporting of customer impacting issues.
· This role is an individual contributor that transforms customer experience strategy into business outcomes via highly matrixed global stakeholders in the function and the business.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in account-based, customer or relationship marketing and communications
· Bachelor’s degree or MBA or Master’s degree in relevant field
· Experience in program management, customer research and analytics, and/or customer experience/success
· Experience with managing cross functional projects, dependencies and bottlenecks, providing escalations management, anticipating and making trade-offs
· Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment and or order to cash (OTC)
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
· Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment
· High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple competing priorities
· A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment