The role can be based out of Riyadh or Jeddah
Public Relation Officer – Operations Compliance team
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and vendors around the world.
We have an opportunity for an highly motivated individual to join us in a our KSA Operations Compliance team to support day-to-day operations, as a PRO for multiple tasks related to operations building licensing and permit. 25 to 50% travel is expected.
Key responsibilities / deliverables:
· Developing internal and external relationships using formal and informal channels to liaise with appropriate authorities / bodies or contact persons to resolve any problems or matters concerning the operations
· Support management in the maintaining government compliance-related documents to provide government inspectors
· Maintain a tracker for all compliance related documents and provide weekly reports
· Obtain and renew civil defense and other operations licenses
· Supporting management in launching new operations sites.
· Experience in government and civil authority liaison in appropriate market for commercial / business operations purposes
· Basic English Proficiency
· High school education
· Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with authorities
· A proactive and objective approach to problem solving.
· Native arabic speaker and KSA national
· Bachelors Degree from a reputed institution
· Public relations skills would be an advantage