Amazon is seeking passionate and experienced individuals who can provide world class customer service to fashion customers. An ideal candidate will excel in customer communication, multitasking, and an ever-adapting business. Candidates should be highly motivated and independent.
· Reply to questions via chat about customer’s personal style preferences, fit considerations, fashion trends and style.
· Review customer profiles and preferences while providing expert recommendations to the customer.
· Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries.
· Write comprehensive summaries and notes regarding customer interactions.
· Answer multiple concurrent inbound chat requests from customers with a positive, enthusiastic tone and solution-oriented mentality.
· Work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision.
· Support team in not-yet-defined projects related to chat and/or styling.
This is a virtual remote position hiring for employees located in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming Only
This team’s operating hours are 5am-10pm PST/8am-1am EST, 7 days a week, and are subject to changes. Candidates must have the flexibility to work shift assignments of nights/weekends/holidays. This is a virtual remote position hiring for employees located in Atlanta, Wisconsin, Dallas, Charlotte, Nashville and Phoenix.
· 1+ years of experience in customer service chat.
· 1+ year relevant fashion-based experience which can include retail sales/styling, personal shopping, online styling, editorial styling, etc.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech, as well as listen to and interpret customer needs.
· A strong fashion knowledge base including an array of brands, designers, styles, and trends.
· History of staying-up-to-date and knowledgeable of current and future fashion trends though such mediums as social media, print magazines, blogs, online, etc.
· Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
· Flexibility with full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends/evenings.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite; familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
· A high-level of passion for fashion and style.
· Possess flexibility to quickly adapt to changing customer and business needs.
· Fluent in Spanish.
· Other CS experience like calls and emails.
· Associate of Arts or Bachelor’s degree
· Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us