Buy with Prime is helping people reimagine the way they shop….wherever they do! Our vision is to enable every entrepreneur in the world to reach every customer in the world through every channel they can imagine. Buy with Prime is a new way to extend Prime shopping benefits—including fast, free shipping, a seamless checkout experience, and free returns—to merchants’ own online stores, ultimately increasing selection for Prime members. For over 20 years, Amazon been empowering small and medium-sized businesses with opportunities to grow. Buy with Prime is an exciting next step in our mission to help merchants of all sizes grow their business—whether on Amazon or beyond.
We are looking for a high-caliber Copywriter to join a confidential project that is fundamental to Amazon’s future. The role will provide valuable experience writing a variety of different types of content at different stages of the customer journey. As part of the content marketing team, you will craft compelling enablement and digital marketing copy and have a passion for editing and bar-raising content. You thrive in a high-volume environment, and will bring our brand to life through copy across a range of marketing channels and initiatives, including our website, email, sales collateral , and demand generation.
The successful candidate will have a diverse skillset, with a knack for crafting aspirational campaign themes and headline copy, as well as inspiring collateral for how we talk about our offering. This role also requires exceptional relationship building and project management skills to balance competing priorities and deadlines with stakeholders. You’re a team player, collaborating with agencies, internal creatives, and stakeholders to create the best experience for our customers.
- Drive copy creation for various marketing initiatives in collaboration with our enablement and digital acquisition team
- Collaborate across a diverse group of sales, marketing and creative stakeholders
- Pivot tone of voice depending on the project, with ability to create authoritative and accessible copy
- Edit copy to support our voice and tone standards
- Maintain strong, up-to-date knowledge of the industry for future content
- Comfortable in a production-focused environment, fulfilling multiple projects requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting, editing, and/or a content related role
- Experience producing a high volume of marketing assets under tight deadlines
- Proven experience writing inspiring copy
- Experience writing for a variety of mediums from email and web, to advertising and editorial
- Knowledge and experience with SEO
- Proven ability to set priorities and deliver compelling, customer-focused content in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Experience working with brand and style guides
- Background in content marketing and experience developing TOFU content for a B2B audience
- Experience working with creative agencies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.