ABOUT THE TEAM:
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing world‐class support, and building loyalty with Amazon’s millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Selling Partner Trust, Abuse, Risk and Reviews (STAR) team focuses on building and maintaining selling partner trust, preventing multiple forms of seller and vendor abuse, and reinforcing customer trust in our store. STAR addresses risk from Selling Partner accounts across three areas: (A) Preventing bad actors from creating or compromising Selling Partner accounts, (B) Preventing bad listings, reviews and other community content, and (C) Ensuring a perfect order experience, including preventing the sale of inauthentic, expired or used products sold as new, and quickly making things right for customers if they don’t receive an authentic product in the condition they expect. The STAR team enforces Amazon’s selling and listing policies regardless of whether they are acting alone, or in collusion with other parties. The team also creates a trustworthy selling experience to ensure that Selling Partners perceive Amazon as the safest and most effective store in which to sell their products worldwide. Finally, STAR partners with all CTPS teams to audit and ensure accuracy in our enforcement actions.
We are looking for a Program Manager for a newly formed Incident Management team within Restricted Products. The Restricted Products (RP) team within STAR has a charter to protect Amazon customers from products that are illegal or otherwise prohibited or restricted by Amazon policies.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Program Manager to join the Restricted Products Incident Management team. The Restricted Products (RP) team within STAR has a charter to protect Amazon customers from products that are illegal or otherwise prohibited or restricted by Amazon policies.
In this role you will:
· Define operational strategies for intricate business and program needs, incorporating inputs and driving alignment across multiple organizations
· Manage the delivery of complex initiatives across various teams, components of which include data analysis, operationalizing and scaling new processes, and catalog classification
· Develop and maintain metrics and reporting to monitor risks, program health, and initiative progress
· Conduct risk assessments of existing controls and recommend solutions to address identified risks such as developing region-specific abuse prevention processes, tools, and policies
· Track, measure and report on key metrics to demonstrate the impact of the program and to constantly iterate and improve on that impact.
· Analyze findings and develop mechanisms to proactively address systemic issues.
· Work with product, analytics, and development partners to design new and innovative ways to drive the program forward.
· Keep stakeholders and leadership updated on efforts and progress through regular written communications and in-person meetings
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
· Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
· Experience with improving team efficiency and improving processes.
· Demonstrated business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, a bias for action, good judgment and critical thinking, and a proven ability to influence others.
·5+ years experience in program or project management
Education or certification background such as; Six Sigma, Lean Techniques, or Project Management Professional (PMP).
· Demonstrated experience and success in Operations oriented projects.
· Demonstrated success working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
· Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
· Ability to define Program Management strategies; ability to deliver independently, with limited guidance and structure.
· Experience working with multiple stakeholders.
· Experience with commitment towards goals and outcomes and to ensure Customer Experience metrics are maintained.
· Experience in e-commerce environment.
· Experience with abuse, risk management, compliance or similar product initiatives preferred.
· Thrive in a fast-paced environment where timing is crucial for success.
· Exceptional bias for action – willing to move quickly and decisively.
· Strong critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.