As a Customer Care Advisor, you will play an essential role in empowering our customers to take their medications correctly and achieve better overall wellness. This position is fully remote and you'll be working from home virtually. This role will require you to work a flexible reduced hour schedule that may start and end outside of normal business hours. This position is 30-39 hours per week but may require additional or fewer hours due to business requirements.The Salary for this role is $16.00/hour.
*MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE WITHIN THE STATE OF UTAH TO QUALIFY*
· Virtually assist customers and other advisors over the phone, email, and on the web with billing/insurance verification, product, or service questions
· Manage both inbound and outbound calls
· Proactively identify solutions to questions you anticipate our customers having in each interaction
· Take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish or parting with pharmacist and pharmacy staff if clinical advisement is necessary
· Provide best-in-class service experience for our customers while working in a fast-paced environment
· Help answer customer inquiries regarding their insurance and copays, as well as shipping needs
· Provide our customers with technical support when navigating pharmacy.amazon.com
· Serve customers in a timely manner to ensure we are maximizing our relationship with them
· Understand each interaction is about more than solving a single problem, but an opportunity to build a long-term relationship
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 6+ months of professional experience working with computer and web based tools
· Experience multitasking with phone and computer skills
· Hardwired broadband internet connection either through DSL, cable or fiber to home (FiOS or FiberOptic) with minimum internet speed of 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload contracted speed
· Ability to change your schedule frequently (every 3 weeks), with a two-week advance notice.
· Ability to work in a home environment that is private and free of distractions (i.e. barking dogs, television noise, music, children, etc.) and be able to devote full attention to the customer during work hours
· 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
· Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
· Experience working in a customer service or call center
· Experience working in healthcare environment
· Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
· Demonstrated ability to work as a team member