Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst to be a key member of its Last mile Operations finance team. The person would play a key role in driving the business agenda. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting & planning and to help business in decision support through data analysis & business insight.
The Financial Analyst position is based in Gurgaon zonal office.
The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage finances of a high-growth business including -
· Performing financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses and financial modeling. Presenting recommendations to business leadership on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
· Provide controllership to the business and build processes that augments transparency and improves controls.
· Facilitate financial reviews with business group and work with business leaders to ensure effective finance and cost management.
· Work closely with the business team to drive critical business goals like vendor terms improvement (margins/ credit), operational costs and contribute to Free cash flows
· Manage financial planning and analysis, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business.
· Facilitate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reviews with data analysis and follow through with category leader on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
· Work with accounting team to drive monthly, quarterly, and annual financial-book close process for the category.
· Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
· CA/ MBA from a reputed B-school with at least 2-3 years of post-qualification experience, across corporate finance and business finance.
· Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality.
· Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
· Ability to work independently with staff at all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex projects.
· Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing operating conditions while still delivering to expectations.
· Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication.
· Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving.
· Advanced Excel and analysis skills.
· Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail a plus.