Amazon is a global company that continues to invent and deliver products and services on behalf of customers. Our Finance team works side by side with each of our businesses and functions to help us achieve these goals.
Amazon is seeking a Finance Manager to support the Amazon in the Community team. Amazon in the Community supports various programs and community investments. This role will create forecasts of expenses, analyze results, and provide overall budgetary support on these investments. The role will also partner closely with Tax, Procurement, Accounting, and other teams to drive various strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate will be able to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; manage multiple, competing priorities effectively; and communicate with senior leadership. This Finance Manager will be a creative and analytical problem solver with the opportunity to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History
· 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
· MBA or a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
· Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
· Detail-oriented with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems
· Experience in developing reports and dashboards using various reporting platforms
· Strong project management skills, including work prioritization, planning, and task delegation
· Ideal candidate will be comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting the findings to senior management.
· Analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture and persuade others to see the same
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.