Are you passionate about Marketing and Digital Advertising, and wish to work within a diverse and international team who are challenging the status quo of the E-commerce world? Come join us and become part of a diverse team dedicated to creating solutions and optimizing ads that support our Advertisers achieve their business goals.
Sponsored Ads or Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Brand Video & Sponsored Display are cost-per-click (CPC) self-serve ad programs in the Amazon Advertising world. In support to the Amazon Advertising’s business, we at Ad Success Team (AST) are building a group of energetic and highly motivated Account Managers.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Advertiser Success Team (AST) supports Amazon’s worldwide advertisers in meeting their advertising goals, by providing strategic support across all advertiser lifecycles. AST has 3 functions, namely (i) Onboarding: providing educational support and onboarding new advertisers on the ad platform, (ii) Pre-EAS: providing optimization and account management support to tenured advertisers who don't have an in-country Account manager & (iii) Managed Optimization: providing optimization and account management support to tenured and high value advertisers who have an in-country Account Manager.
DAY TO DAY:
As an Account Manager you will work with a portfolio of advertiser accounts and be responsible in helping them meet their advertising goals via opportunity identification, account optimization or creating new sponsored ads campaigns. Additionally, an Account Manager also gets the opportunity to test internal tools, gathering & sharing insights with the internal product and engineering teams.
Working with new advertisers, you will be responsible to enable them identify the advertising business opportunities, review their product listings, create advertising campaigns, and help them adopt high value actions on their account to influence their success in advertising.
· Become an expert on Amazon solutions and adapt recommendations based on advertiser needs
· Drive process improvements (SOP, tools etc.)
· Participate in helping your team reach the main KPIs
· Optimize end-to-end ad campaign performance that fulfills advertiser goals
· Monitor and communicate campaign progress through regular, in-depth activity reports and data insights, using this knowledge as a basis for future campaigns
· Work cross-functionally with Sales & Marketing, Product Development teams, and other Amazon partners to solve issues blocking advertiser performance, to improve advertiser experience and deliver towards business goals
· Adheres to standard work instructions (SOPs) but might often deviate from the SOP to provide the best and tailored optimization support to the advertisers
· Provide education to Advertisers on Amazon Advertising products via 1:1 programs and online trainings
· Provide Onboarding support along with setting up campaigns for new and existing Advertisers
· Respond promptly & accurately to advertiser queries and help them resolve issues with regards to their campaigns
· Leading kickoff calls with advertisers and drives discussion using a preset agenda, as and when necessary
· Interpreting data trends and creating keywords lists, bids and budget suggestions; gathering and reviewing data at account/campaign/industry level
· Understand Performance Advertising and use various tools and techniques to fix campaign set-up and provide related optimization support
· Engaging with advertisers/in-country Account Manager to understand their advertising goals and expectations from the program
· Identifying opportunities to improve Amazon Advertising’s product based on customer feedback, data reviews, and feature gaps with key products
Learn more about Amazon Advertising at www.advertising.amazon.com
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1700 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a RSU scheme operated by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
· Bachelor degree and +2 years related work experience
· Fluency in English and Spanish (in respect to writing, reading, speaking and communication)
· Experience in a data and results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, Power Point and Word)
· Able to work in a diverse team
· 2+ years’ experience in the online advertising, sales, marketing, and/or e-commerce space
· Proven success in business development, advertising or account management roles
· Experience in working with data, either professional experience or through education
· Experience contacting and providing solutions for companies’ needs in a target-based environment.
· Ability to understand new trends and work backwards from customer needs.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV in English.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.