Are you passionate about delivering delightful customer service experiences?
Our entire operation from website to fulfillment center to customer care is focused on creating an enjoyable end-to-end customer experience. If you'd like to help us build the place where people can find and buy any book online, come and innovate with us! This Customer Care Associate position offers a true ground floor opportunity for experienced, empathetic, dependable, team-oriented customer service professionals to join our exciting organization.
· Resolve 15 to 25 customer emails or live chats per hour
· Investigate and resolve account-specific issues related to book shipments
· Communicate issues to appropriate teams as necessary for quick resolution
· Report all product and service-related trends to the Customer Care Leaders
· Reply to pre-order questions and promotions via email, and online chat.
· Provide guidance through the online ordering process.
· Address and resolve post-order questions regarding shipping, billing, and delivery.
· Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries.
Other general administrative duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent
. Fluent in Arabic and English verbal and written communication
· Minimum 1 year evidencing exceptional customer service
· Familiarity with Desktop Computing: Windows PC’s, Outlook Email, Web Browsers and the Internet
· Good comprehension skills -- ability to clearly understand and relate to the issues customers raise
· Good composition skills-- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
· Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to approach problems logically
- Ability to demonstrate learning and decision making skills
A natural ability to building rapport
None listed at this time, please refer to basic requirements.