Amazon's Finance Operations department seeks an experienced Collection Analyst to support Amazon’s customers to identify and resolve billing issues, reconcile accounts, manage disputes and drive monthly collection targets. A successful individual will be self-motivated, someone who can recognize how processes can improve and effectively implement positive changes. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-functional relationships, demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to the details. This person will be responsible for the following:
· Own full cycle of accounts receivable past due balances, including: calling customers to collect payments, research/analysis/account reconciliations.
· Manage a portfolio of customer receivables and work to maximize Amazon’s cash flow by solving customer payment issues.
· Provide prompt, detailed, customer-oriented service to customers with solid operation knowledge.
· Handle internal and external Accounts Receivable inquiries.
· Maintain detailed notes, task creation and reminders in our collections tools.
· Escalate when appropriate to direct manager and/or senior leaders.
· Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement.
· Finance Graduates with 4+ years of relevant Finance and/or Operational experience. · Be proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and other similar desktop applications. · Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer service focus. · Exceptional attention to details and a work ethic based upon a strong desire to exceed expectations. · Has the ability to prioritize, multi-task, work with minimal supervision. · Exemplifies traits of being a team player, with good interpersonal skills.
· Preferably with a Bachelor/Master Degree in Finance/Accounting. · Preferably with Collections background. · Preferably has working knowledge on Oracle Financials or other Finance ERP tools. · Knowledge of Amazon business or the e-commerce/ advertising industry. · Preferably has experiences on Lean methodology and process improvement projects.