Who we are: We’re Amazon Prime Video’s in-house EU Social Media team. Content & Pop-Culture Junkies at heart, we passionately believe that the best stories empower people and drive meaningful change in the world, one episode at a time. Our ambition is to connect authentically with customers through topical & locally-nuanced stories that entertain, delight or inspire. This involves planning, creating, iterating and distributing bespoke Editorial Content in various formats through Social Media platforms. We strive to make our feeds as engaging as our customers’ favourite TV shows. To make everything happen, we work closely with many partners, including PR/Marketing Teams, Creative/Media Agencies, Production Companies, Amazon Original Talent, Brands, and Influencers.
What we’re looking for: Pop culture obsessed, creative mind who likely binge watches lots of TV content. You've got significant experience brainstorming, concepting and producing Social Media content that people love. Always on the lookout for the next Social Media trends, you're probably the first person in your group of friends who started a TikTok account. You are curious and always learning, using data to test and iterate content formats across different audiences.
Our culture: We’re peculiar, fast-paced, and highly entrepreneurial. Curiosity and innovation are encouraged and valued. We think big, and understand that means taking well-calculated risks and learning along the way. We’re all owners, and don’t hesitate to roll up our sleeves to get things done. We don’t believe in “That’s not my job”, and focus obsessively on doing what’s right for our customers.
About us: Included with Amazon Prime, Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers an incredible and diverse slate of content, including popular Amazon Original TV shows such as The Grand Tour, Modern Love, Carnival Row, The Boys, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. In the UK, we’re also pioneering with Live Sports, exclusively broadcasting The US Open and a selection of Premier League games.
- Execute and publish original Social Media content and formats that drive brand love & engagement together with our creative partners.
- Pitch original content ideas leveraging current trends and key social moments.
- Find meaningful ways for Prime Video to start and engage in social conversation.
- Monitor goals and performance metrics for social assets platforms; monitoring regularly to optimise.
- Share and scale learnings with wider Marketing/PR teams
- Portfolio of your best work
- Fluent level of English (verbal & written)
- Fluent level of French (verbal & written)
- Experience starting great conversations on Social Media via the latest social media channels, especially the latest video, audio and music-led platforms
- Creative Marketing and/or Editorial background (either in Entertainment, or major lifestyle brands)
- Experience in producing a range of Social Media assets with creative production partners including videos, GIFs, cinemagraphs, and/or a variety of other static & motion art
- Experience using metrics and budgets to influence content creation (it's not an analyst role, but we expect you to be able to look at metrics to know what's working and what's not).
- Ability to manage & brief Creative Agencies
- Entertainment experience is a plus but not at all necessary.
- Editorial experience in digital publishing world
- Deep knowledge of Pop Culture/Movies/TV/Music
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.