Do you enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team and being recognized as the unifying glue that turns all this talent into well-structured excellence and output? Do you get a buzz and energy from being seen as the one on top of your game and the person on the team that makes it all just come together? Then come be a driving force in HR Risk and Compliance Privacy – a fast-growing team with direct impacts on Amazon's global employee, candidate, and contingent worker populations.
This role will work closely with the Sr. Manager, HR Privacy and across the leadership team to help us mature and scale our domain's expertise and impact. You’ll thread the needle across multiple teams in delivering results and holding teams accountable.
You will drive our efforts to identify key initiatives and investment areas, support the annual and long-range business strategy, and track execution and operations across the org. In this role you will also dive deep on critical issues facing the business.
· Customer Feedback: Develop mechanisms to solicit and manage data about the level and quality of service provided by the team. Define and deploy strategies to improve customers' experience interacting with the program and recommend strategic opportunities for improvement.
· Special Programs: Support and participate in strategic initiatives or cross-group projects contributing to the organizational strategy including, but not limited to: Plan, lead, and facilitate leadership and team off-sites. Monitor and strengthen our business practices, solicit feedback, and improve our capacity for operating our business effectively. Create and implement accurate plans and develop success metrics and communication approach for these initiatives and projects. Manage 3rd party vendors providing services to the organization.
· Business Management, Goals, and Targets: Develop a KPI/KRI program, including selection of the right metrics, operationalization of goals/targets, and regular reporting. Drive business processes including program updates and monthly/quarterly business reviews. Collaborate with the leadership team and internal partners. Create and implement accurate plans, develop success metrics and communication approach for these initiatives and projects.
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
· 8+ years of experience in an HR, privacy, legal, compliance or risk management role
· 5+ years of program management experience, including change management, project management, stakeholder management, user training, and communications
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· MS Office proficiency
· Ability to execute tactically but also be strategic
· Exceptional written, presentation, and verbal communications skills that can be applied across organizational levels, countries and cultures
· Excellent collaboration skills to work closely with senior leadership on the team and across groups.
· Proven track record of developing effective partnerships across groups, ability to influence senior leaders
· Manages confidentiality without exception
· Strong attention to detail and a focus on execution
· Capable of strong individual contribution and influence across non-direct reporting teams
· Experience working in a creative team environment
· Ability to maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
· Proactive, forward thinking and able to effectively and quickly synthesize disparate information into clear recommendations, actions and decisions.
· Organizational agility, with the ability to impact and influence leaders within the team.
· Ability to rapidly gain and build trust and confidence of internal and external stakeholders
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.