Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history with Amazon’s HR Risk & Compliance team.
Our growing team is looking for an exceptionally motivated, talented, and experienced Senior Program Manager with strong customer obsession and a background to continually look at improvements to support Amazon’s International HRRC team portfolio, which covers Small & Mid sized countries globally and Pay Equity outside of US. You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of improvement mechanisms and manage projects for this HR Risk & Compliance team around the work processes which cuts through most Amazon businesses and subsidiaries.
This role will interact with regional and global leaders with key focus around improving compliance, operational performance and employee experience. The Program Manager will need to work with a high degree of autonomy, have excellent project management skills who can think big, lead end to end process execution, cultivate collaborative relationships with partner teams and stakeholders.
You will be well suited to this role if you excel in managing a variety of job responsibilities, are customer-focused, resourceful, team-oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints. You should have a proven record of accomplishment in taking on end-to-end process diagnosis and improvements, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You should not only be passionate about delivering, but obsessed with driving meaningful results that ultimately impact our customers. You’ll enjoy breaking things to see how they work, improving on what works, discarding what doesn't, and learning from both. You will help teams to look around corners with recommendations based on data.
· Create a strategic roadmap for continuous improvement, quality processes, and reporting and metrics that support the delivery of world-class operations.
· Ability to communicate effectively and facilitate discussions and decisions across all levels of the organization
· Lead Improvement Projects/Kaizen events to bring together cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and achieve targeted performance improvement in a compressed timeframe.
· Assess process improvement and transformation opportunities, and partner with process owners and stakeholders to scope opportunities, define problem statements and objectives, and structure projects and teams.
· Drive continuous improvement programs that optimize efficiency, drive automation efforts, and develop best practices.
· Build high-quality, standardized processes that consistently deliver intended outcomes.
· Deliver customized tools, guidance, and expertise in Continuous Improvement practices, to help diagnose and correct even the most complex process challenges.
· Provide self-service resources and skill development training on Continuous Improvement methodology to increase capabilities across the team.
· Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas, and have Amazon's success firmly in your focus.
· 8 years + Experience with HR processes and programs.
· Experience in compliance related programs.
· Certified Project/Program Management credentials.
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements.
· Strong data-driven, business writing skills.
· Self-starter who can work independently, build and executive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
· Multi country or regional experience highly preferred. Experience working with diverse geographical teams.
· Six Sigma Black Belt / Mast Black Belt Certification.
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative solutions for complex customer/employee problems.
· Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with exquisite attention to detail.
· Experience owning program strategy and end-to-end delivery.
· Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.