Amazon Pay, one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon, is looking for a Marketing Automation & Operations Manager to design and deliver programs that automate and drive productivity of our global marketing teams. This leader will get under the hood of our marketing automation platform and CRM, and work in collaboration with marketing, partner, and product teams to build and maintain programs and processes to ensure our global teams execute at their best.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing Operations, the successful candidate must be comfortable thinking big and diving deep. They must have superior project management skills, and a strong understanding on how B2B lead management and campaign workflows should operate across different technologies. They will often deal with complex problems, and be tasked to drive simple and efficient solutions.
· Plan and execute a wide range of Marketing Operations projects to improve campaign tracking, lead management and overall execution of the marketing campaigns globally
· Build and maintain automated programs within Marketo for data hygiene, data enrichment, progressive profiling, customized governance filters and compliance
· Ensure lead ingest processes are standardized and optimized for best segmentation/targeting
· Assist marketing teams with the build of highly complex marketing automation campaigns
· Oversee user requests, determine prioritization, and maintain SLA compliance
· Collaborate with analysts and business intelligence to create reports that improve efficiency and help marketing better demonstrate its impact on the organization
· Collaborate with sales operations on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead management process and system integrations.
· Work closely with legal and information security teams to ensure database compliance and adherence to local laws.
· Administer our marketing automation platform (Marketo)
· Manage data and integrations between marketing automation tool (Marketo) and CRM (as well as other marketing technology solutions)
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of experience in high-tech, B2B marketing operations and marketing automation
· 3+ years of experience as a Marketo Admin
· Marketo Certified Expert
· 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in a results-driven, team-oriented environment
· Ability to work on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.