This 16-week, paid, virtual employment opportunity is available to candidates who are looking to resume their professional career after experiencing 1+ years of underemployment and/or unemployment. The successful candidate will meet all of the basic qualifications of this position and can reside anywhere within the United States. Upon successful completion of the returnship, candidates may receive, but are not guaranteed, an offer for full-time employment. In addition to successfully completing the returnship requirements, offers for full-time employment are contingent upon business need and the candidate’s advance commitment to relocate, if necessary, to a within commuting distance of the assigned work location office. Relocation assistance is provided for full-time employment opportunities.
This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other professionals who are returning to their careers.
At Amazon, we are committed to being the most customer-centric company on earth. Amazon Operations is looking for someone with a strong bias toward data-driven decision making, curiosity, analytical abilities, and critical thinking to join the Program Management Team. As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with operations stakeholders on internal and external escalations, operations support, identifying workflow improvements, quality initiatives and department specific responsibilities. In this role, you will collaborate closely with Operations Team, Operations Analysts, and management to improve the day-to-day experience for our customers and partners.
· Support day-to-day partner specific needs from internal and external stakeholders.
· Perform quality audits of operational workflows in a systematic fashion and clearly summarize findings that are meaningful and actionable
· Support department specific needs: Gathering and refining data and information to help drive business decisions, trainings, and metrics
· Escalation Support: Support customer and partner escalations, work with other departments to resolve issues
· Lead launching and implementing partners within the Pharmacy.
· Monitor health of active partner metrics to identify opportunities to drive operational efficiencies across teams and perform deep-dives to propose solutions.
· Ensure the maintenance of partner-relevant content that impacts operations.
· Own internal documentation change management.
· Subject matter expert for unique workflows that impact active partners
· Raise issues to leadership team which impact day-to-day operations with improvements and recommendations.
· Other support as needed
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· Requires a University Degree.
· 2+ years of relevant work experience in project/program management and/or operations environment.
· Experience in project and program management.
· Possess the ability to quickly assess the situation and identify solutions to improve/fix deliverables based on project milestones.
· 3+ years’ experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Suite (including Excel, Google docs, etc) is required, including use of lookups and pivot tables.
· Focus on the customer and strives to raise the bar; has a strong work ethic and works well independently as well as within a team environment
· Motivated and leads by example; collaborates with others and voices their opinion on solutions instead of focusing on the problem.
· Demonstrated ability to be a big picture thinker, strategist, and long term planner.
· Demonstrated experience and success at leading cross functional programs and proven ability to influence and lead without direct management authority.
· Ability to communicate effectively across a multitude of platforms with remote team members, as well as stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization.
· Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail, and work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation.
· Can work effectively and drive change in loosely defined situations.
· Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
· Willingness to roll up their sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager/owner mentality.
· Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others.
· Passion to deliver!
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobs based in Los Angeles: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobs based in San Francisco: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $ 45/hr. Our range of benefits may include health care, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.