Join a team working on building next generation technology to redefine how humans will interface with machines. We are a team of highly motivated individuals building services to enable developers create conversational bots. We leverage cutting edge machine learning, Natural Language processing and Speech Recognition to do the heavy lifting for our customers.
Amazon Lex is a fully managed service, part of the Amazon AI portfolio, enabling developers to create conversational interface for their applications. As a SDE, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying distributed machine learning systems and large-scale solutions for our world-wide customer base. In this, you will collaborate closely with a team of ML scientists to influence our overall strategy and define the team’s road map. You will also drive the system architecture, spearhead best practices that enable a quality product, and help coach and develop junior engineers. A successful candidate will have an established background in engineering large scale software systems, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Masters or PhD in Computer Science
· 3+ years of relevant software development experience
· 2+ years of Machine Learning experience
· Experience with deep learning systems will be a big plus
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Tags: Amazon Web Services, AWS, Java, C++, object oriented, Linux, machine learning, ML, large scale distributed systems, virtualization, high availability, speech and language understanding, NLU, natural language understanding, ASR, speech recognition, NLP, Amazon Software Development Engineer, SDE, Sr. SDE, Senior SDE, Seattle Engineer, Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Sr. Software Development Engineer, Senior Software Development Engineer, Software Development Engineer, Sr. Software Developer, Senior Software Developer, Software Developer, developer tools, AWS AI, Amazon AI, Natural Language Understanding, Artificial Intelligence speech-jobs