The AWS Central Economics team is looking for a PhD economist. The ideal candidate will have some experience with causal estimation and/or with empirical industrial organization techniques. Working knowledge of R is a plus.
You will support cloud services. You will work on analytic projects requested by senior leadership. You will get the opportunity to learn new techniques.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· PhD in Economics or closely related field
· Ph.D. in economics or in a related field
· 2-4 years of post PhD experience
· Experience with causal estimation and/or with empirical industrial organization techniques.
· Proficiency in R or Stata.