This 16-week, paid and benefit-eligible, virtual employment opportunity is available to candidates who are looking to resume their professional career after experiencing 1+ years of underemployment and/or unemployment. The successful candidate will meet all of the basic qualifications of this position and can reside anywhere within the United States. Upon successful completion of the returnship, candidates may receive, but are not guaranteed, an offer for full-time employment. In addition to successfully completing the returnship requirements, offers for full-time employment are contingent upon business need and the candidate’s advance commitment to relocate, if necessary, to a within commuting distance of the assigned work location office. Relocation assistance is provided for full-time employment opportunities.
This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other professionals who are returning to their careers.
- You are eligible for this program if you have been out of the workforce for at least 1year. Examples may be: Staying home to raise your family o Taking needed time off to provide personal care for a loved one o Venturing to starting your own business o Necessary sabbatical from the workforce for personal reasons
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/statistical/BI space
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
- Experience with Excel and VBA
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL, statistical analysis tools, Tableau, and Quicksight
- Willing to relocate to Nashville, TN
- Currently not enrolled in a Bachelor's or in Master's degree program.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $38 hr. Our range of benefits may include health care, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
- Master's degree in Business, Analytics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in operations and/or human resources
- Experience extracting data using SQL and AWS database architectures
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analyst role
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to influence others
- Experience interacting effectively across job levels and with both internal and external partners
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business judgment, strong attention to detail, and excellent organization skills
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
- Fluency in a modeling language such as Python or R
- Experience with one or more of the statistical modeling languages/toolboxes
- Experience using test/control methodology