Blink Customer Success Team is looking for a dedicated highly motivated team member who is committed to ensuring the highest customer satisfaction to our Blink customers. Our team focuses on customer obsession, understanding that a positive customer experience and our products are the keys to our future. If your personal mission is to turn each and every customer experience into a fantastic one, then this is the team for you.
A day in the life
• Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, and de-escalating customer issues
• Deliver a consistent level of quality with written responses and on all calls, encompassing the “white glove experience” expected of our customer obsessed team members
• Analyze tickets for trends in customer issues, record feedback and report to the appropriate teams
• Utilize all available resources to solve any customer challenges while ensuring first call resolution
• Monitor our social media platforms and connect with customers needing assistance, respond to posts pertaining to customer service and/or technical support
• Respond to customer questions posted to all retail websites
About the hiring group
Our Customer Success team provides bar-raising support by answering customer questions, providing assistance for customers in need and offering problem-solving resolutions. We are detailed and efficient, making sure customers feel comfortable with their past and future purchases.
We leave lasting impressions on customers where “ownership” is not only defined by our ability to fix the problem but also by our ability to prevent similar experiences from occurring for other customers.
• Respond promptly and professionally to incoming emails from customers asking for information on our products and services or those who require non-technical assistance
• Proactively reach out to customers who have had a less than satisfactory experience, whether with a previous representative or the product
• Provide exceptional written and verbal customer service for highly escalated challenges with care and commitment to improve our customers’ overall satisfaction with Blink
• Resolve customer complaints to turn around the experiencing while offering white glove touch
• This position requires you handle various contacts types including email, inbound and outbound voice calls with our customers and responding to social media posts from distressed customers
• Answering questions submitted to our authorized retailer websites
• Work closely with our Sales & Marketing teams for new product announcements, information and public facing documentation
The ideal candidate must be able to build a rapport while providing amazing customer service. This person must also value empathy and have a strong ability to effectively de-escalate issues, researching and find solutions.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including a professional, courteous, and patient demeanor with all customers
· Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with senior managers in the organization
· Ability to foster positive relationships with team members, managers, and internal departments
· Be open to using unconventional problem-solving skills, “thinking outside of the box”
· Proficiency with learning new technology and system applications
· Must be organized, a self-starter, and able to begin and follow through with tasks with minimal supervision
· Ability to work remote
-Ability to identify scope and priority of issues and tasks
-Experience working with social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
-Keen attention to detail and accurate note taking skills
-Results orientated with customer obsession, a bias for action, taking responsibility and owning delivery