We are looking for a UX Designer to start a new project with strategic significance and high exposure. This role requires excellent UX skills and the ability to hit the ground running. As a foundational member of this growing team, you will be responsible for creating best-in-class products that will scale globally.
Buy with Prime is helping people reimagine the way they shop… wherever they do! Our vision is to enable every entrepreneur in the world to reach every customer in the world through every channel they can imagine. Buy with Prime is a new way to extend Prime shopping benefits—including fast, free shipping, a seamless checkout experience, and free returns—to merchants’ own online stores, ultimately increasing selection for Prime members. For over 20 years, Amazon been empowering small and medium-sized businesses with opportunities to grow. Buy with Prime is an exciting next step in our mission to help merchants of all sizes grow their business—whether on Amazon or beyond. Read more about Buy with Prime as penned down by our VP, Peter Larsen, at https://www.aboutamazon.com/news/retail/prime-shopping-expands-beyond-amazon-com
This role requires deep functional expertise, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for solving complex user problems that will scale globally. As innovators, we embrace new technology, and in this role, you will be empowered to choose the right solutions to solve complex problems.
If you enjoy designing and building highly innovative customer experiences and solving challenging problems, come join us!
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 4+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar
- Experience creating services and applications with multiple user touch points on different platforms and devices.
- Experience with digital media, eCommerce, search, social, and other major application types and their UX patterns.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, etc.
- UX design expertise across multiple international markets.
- Experience as a lead across multi-disciplinary product teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and especially to senior executives.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $117,800 - 160,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $117,800 - 160,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.