At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The Operations Technology Recruiting team is looking for a Sourcing Recruiter to support a global technology recruiting team. This team is responsible for technical hiring in North America and focuses on roles in multiple Amazon sites. As a Recruiter for this team you will lead and mentor recruiters, cultivate talent sourcing channels, develop relationships with hiring managers and close searches against aggressive deadlines. This role will also require resource management of both internal and external sourcing partners.
Amazon business is dependent on our ability to be Customer Obsessed. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, working on a highly visible team with dynamic business leaders, and have a passion for building great teams that directly impact the business and the customer’s experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
In this role, you will be responsible for talent attraction strategies against a timeline and utilize experience setting benchmarks and metrics.
Our Recruiters thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business; and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You will perform candidate generation and engagement, prioritize your time in an extremely fast-paced environment, push back when needed, and provide amazing customer service.
· Bachelor degree
· 3+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
· 3+ years experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
· 3+ years experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
· Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets.
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
· Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
· Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.