At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious graduates to join the Amazon Vendor Services team as a Brand Specialist in Italy.
Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) is a paid B2B service that aims to help strategic brands partner with Amazon.
As a Brand Specialist you will gain 360-degree exposure to all areas of e-commerce at a pan-EU level, owning the end-to-end relationship with your brand and advising your key account management partners as a business expert. You will define and implement taylor-made action plans to boost your brands’ performance, monitor success metrics on a daily basis, and ensure the brand’s experience of the AVS service is at the highest level. Collaborating with key retail functions such as Vendor Management, Supply chain management, Finance and Marketing, your role will focus on five crucial business areas:
· Business Advice: Identify opportunities based on deep data analysis and provide recommendations to improve sales and margin.
· Selection: Help grow selection by managing the launch of new products and improving discoverability.
· Availability: Drive supply-chain operational excellence by reducing costs, defects, lead times, and by managing stock in our fulfillment center.
· Traffic: Provide recommendations for the brand’s marketing and advertising campaigns to promote new products/increase traffic or conversion
· Conversion: Plan and implement promotional activities and improve the customer journey on Amazon through enhanced content on detail pages.
Could you embrace the challenge of being a Brand Specialist at Amazon? Join us and from day one you will grow professionally, developing a unique set of skills through continuous training and strong partnership with your team, peers and stakeholders across different functions. Being a brand specialist is the starting point to accelerating your professional growth within a global leader in e-commerce. Come build the future with us!
· In final year of study for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or graduated in the last six months
· Fluency in Italian and English
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree required
· Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
· Analytical skills
· Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
· Ability to communicate efficiently
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience in financial analysis, retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing, consulting, negotiation or supply chain is a plus
· Experience using analytical specific tools such as Google Analytics, SQL or HTML is a plus
Application and Assessment Process
Successful candidates will be invited to attend online interviews and if offered will be allocated to a role and team based on skills for the role. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Want to know more about our opportunities? Visit our Student Events page to register for one of our upcoming virtual events: https://amazonstudentevents.splashthat.com/careers
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EMEA Student Programs Team