Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. Millions of customers - including the fastest growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies - trust AWS to power their infrastructure. Founded in 2006, AWS offers over 200+ fully featured services for compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, robotics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, mobile, security, hybrid, virtual reality, augmented reality, media, and application development, deployment, and management from 81 availability zones within 25 geographic regions, spanning the globe.
Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) is the local seller of AWS Cloud in India. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic interns to join the AISPL team in India. The AWS Internship Program by AISPL provides students with an opportunity to understand the internal operations and processes, enhance analytical and communications skills, and create significant business impact in India.
Are you a driven, analytical, and detail-oriented individual who is passionate about building new processes/tools and leading high-impact initiatives?
It is as simple as this: “come build the future with us”.
In the 8-week Internship program (April to May 2022), the Intern will be assigned to a team in Customer/ Business Development/ Channels & Alliances/ SSOE within the AWS Commercial/ Public Sector Business where they will take on a project in India that can deliver business results.
About the functions
· Customer: The customer teams develop and execute against a territory plan to drive revenue and market share. Our customer teams work directly with customers and drive business growth by articulating compelling value propositions for AWS services, drive customer adoption of AWS, and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Business Development: The business development team incubates business initiatives with an impact that will shape how the business will look like in the next 5 to 10 years. The team creates go-to-market strategies for identified business opportunities, and collaborates with other functions to implement these strategies to accelerate customer adoption of AWS.
· Channels and Alliances: The channels and alliances team recruits, enables, and develops consulting and technology partners to drive their business growth. The AWS Partner Network (APN) is a global partner program that focuses on helping APN partners build successful AWS-based businesses or solutions by providing business, technical, marketing, and go-to-market support. Our consulting partners are professional services firms that help customers design, architect, and migrate their workloads and applications on AWS. Our technology partners provide software solutions that are hosted or integrated on the AWS platform. Your mission will be to develop AWS cloud awareness and adoption, build AWS competency, and foster the development of cloud-based solutions with key AWS Partner Network (APN) of AISPL who deliver solutions for our commercial, government, education, healthcare and non-profit customers.
· Sales Strategy, Operations and Enablement (SSOE): The SSOE team works closely with the management team to develop, implement, and manage business processes, reports and strategies that optimize business functions to meet organizational goals.
- Pursuing Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the target school with a prior work experience of 2-4 years.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Success at influencing others and a strong team player.
- Comfortable with "hands-on" management of tasks.
- Behavioral traits: Self-motivated, high passion and drive for success, tenacity, enjoys challenging assignments.
- Good business acumen, selling and customer engagement skills
- Has a passion for Technology and for Business Development.
- Has strong interpersonal skills.
- Is curious to learn, and has a ‘can-do’ attitude with strong ownership.
- Adept at problem-solving, and can come up with creative and innovative solutions.
- Results driven with analytical capability to provide data-driven insights
- Able to multi-task and prioritize competing stakeholder requests
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams (architects, channel, support, BD, training, inside, marketing, legal etc.) to ensure customer success. NOT a ‘lone wolf’