Do you want to join Alexa Artificial Intelligence (AI) - the science team behind Amazon’s intelligence voice assistance system? Do you want to utilize cutting-edge deep-learning and machine learning algorithms to delight millions of Alexa users around the world? If your answers to these questions are “yes”, then come join us at the Alexa AI team. Our mission is to democratize AI, starting with Alexa, by making it intuitive and efficient to build, integrate, and operate AI that enforces security and privacy as foundational primitives.
With the Alexa AI team, you will be working alongside a team of experienced machine learning/deep learning scientists and engineers to build solutions to identifying critical elements in speech, text and image data.
You will be expected to:
· Develop scalable machine learning/deep learning algorithms/models for speech, text and image analytics
· Invent algorithms for federated learning and weakly-supervised learning
· Perform model/data analysis and monitor business metrics through online A/B testing
· Help our team self-organize and follow machine learning best practices
· Build relationships with customers and partner teams
· Develop and mentor junior scientists
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· PhD or equivalent Master's Degree plus 4+ years of experience in CS, CE, ML or related field
· 2+ years of experience of building machine learning models for business application
· Experience programming in Java, C++, Python or related language
· PhD in machine learning, computer science or related discipline
· 5+ years of experience of building machine learning models for business application
· Experience in building large-scale machine learning systems
· Proficiency in TensorFlow, PyTorch or MXNet
· Excellent communication, design and analytical skills
· Publications at top-tier, peer-reviewed conferences or journals