Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
As Sr. Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role defining product requirements, setting the go-to-market strategy and innovate on behalf of our customers and internal teams. Given the breadth of the service we are building, this role will require coordination across many internal and external teams and will be visible at the highest levels of the company. You will work with our customers, partners, software vendors, and operational stakeholders to prioritize roadmap features, and write business requirements documents.
Specific responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
· Creating a product strategy that appeals to the unique needs and requirements of customers/partners/internal teams.
· Managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
· Launching the vision, product strategy and roadmap for our products and working with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision, e.g. sales, partner team, international site leaders, etc.
· Defining product requirements documents based on an intimate knowledge of the specific market segments, target customers, and product
· Defining go-to-market plan and driving enablement, working to ensure that sales, Solution Architects, Professional Services, and other internal partner teams have what they need to be successful
· Establishing goals and reviewing metrics to identify opportunities and deliver success
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, systems engineering, MIS, or a related field
· MBA or Master’s degree.
· 7+ years overall high tech industry experience, with 5+ years of AI/ML industry experience
· Experience working with product marketing and sales/business development to deliver products to market
· Experience managing products including both hardware and software components through multiple product lifecycles.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.