The Title Display Experience team's mission is to help customers make a quick and accurate viewing decision by presenting the most relevant title information. Our mission is to continuously experiment to understand what title data improves content discovery for all customers, across all devices and all customer journeys. We aim to expand the depth of coverage and accuracy of title information across all locales and territories, with the goal to create an information-rich, complete and error-free knowledge-base of titles.
We are seeking an unconventional, visionary, and driven Sr Manager, Product Management and Business Intelligence to lead CX improvements to Prime Video. In this role, you will serve as a senior member of our product management team and own the strategy, roadmap, positioning, and go to market success for one or more products. You will also lead a team of Product Managers and help them come up with the North Star vision to take our organization to the next level.
You are an ideal candidate if -
· You are an experienced people manager capable of leading product managers, program managers and BI engineers with different experience levels.
· You are an experienced product leader that is not afraid to challenge existing norms and innovate.
· You are comfortable making high-judgement decisions in an ambiguous environment.
· You are able to develop long-term strategy and vision for the product portfolio, while aligning them with organization goals.
· You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge, work across teams and make a big impact.
· You are able to work closely with software engineering, design, and business stakeholders to deliver exciting CX features.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 8+ years of technical product management, program management or engineering experience
· 2+ years of experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience leading engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
· 6+ years of experience managing teams
· MBA or Master’s degree in a technical field
· Passion for creating innovative solutions for consumers
· Experience driving and working on machine learning software
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leaders