At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Fleet Operations Manager, who will be responsible for ensuring that capacity and quality of vehicles is matching last mile business demands.
Key functions for the role include:
• Cooperation with the stations and other business functions to identify and consolidate vehicle demand especially in regards to peaks and ramps.
• Consistently innovate and implement best practices in Fleet Operations and Safety
• Cooperation with multiple internal and external stakeholders in communication of local business needs and understanding of last mile vehicle strategies
• Monitoring vehicle pool and pipeline to ensure sufficient capacity is available and escalate on time to avoid shortfalls
• Ensure that delivery orders are executed on time in full and in line with highest quality standards
• Operational escalation management
• Bachelor’s degree
• Working proficiency in English and Arabic
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Proven experience in the logistics industry
• A history of developing strong, value-add partnerships
• Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements
• Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Proven track record of managing multiple priorities
• Fleet Management experience
• Background in mobility services e.g. Car Lease/ Automotive company