At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. The goal of Amazon’s Delivery Service Partner (DSP) Management Team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are seeking a Pricing and Payments Program Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be managing an essential payments program that ensures our DSPs are compensated for the services they provide to Amazon. In addition to maintaining existing payment processes, you will set the payment strategy for new payment programs and work closely with tech to build automated scalable solutions. This role will require you to create and innovate, developing and iterating on various programs to streamline execution, mitigate defects, increase speed to implement change at scale, and influence tech roadmaps and prioritization.
In this role, you will:
· Partner with cross functional teams to develop and deploy payment programs
· Establish and own customer success metrics for payments within this scope and ensure the PNP team meets its objectives
· Monitor and report on the progress, milestones, and results of expansion programs
· Champion technical innovations to improve the customer experience
· Drive continuous improvement projects that lead to repeatable and scalable processes.
· Fluency in Arabic
· Advanced English level is a must (verbal & written communication)
· Confident and skilled in using other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
· BA in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of experience owning and analyzing complex business problems and driving results
· MBA, strategy consulting or other general management experience
· Start-up or Entrepreneurial experience
· Proficiency in SQL
· Experience launching new Products or Programs
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills and a deep love of spreadsheets; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
· Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
· Exhibits excellent judgment
· Good project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting
· Ability to work across multiple teams to create scalable solutions to monitor business performance and interpret key performance metrics into actionable recommendations.