At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA.
As part of our global firmware engineering team, you will play a critical role in ensuring high product quality standards and driving continuous improvement for the products. You will contribute to various embedded platforms, doorbells, smart cameras and drone projects. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment.
If this opportunity interests you, apply and come chart your own path at Amazon.
· Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
· Design and build innovative technologies in an edge computing system, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
· Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
· Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality embedded firmware.
If any question, please send email to email@example.com with email subject: TW + Job title you applied for + Inquiry
Location: Tiding Boulevard, Neihu District, Taipei City 台北
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field at time of application and will graduate in 2021 or 2022.
· Fluency in the use of the C or C++ programming language.
· Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
· Moderate English listening and speaking skills.
· Team player and excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
· Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
· Experiences with Linux or other embedded system is a plus.
· Learn fast and have a good problem-solving methodology.
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
· Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.