Are you passionate about e-commerce? Are you looking to join a community of business development professionals that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses? Or want to solve complex business problems with strategic impact for our customers and selling partners? Amazon, one of the world's leaders in e-commerce is looking for a result-driven, self- motivated, passionate and dedicated Strategic Seller Account Manager based in Dubai.
Your responsibility is to help key UAE-based Amazon Marketplace grow their Fashion business, utilize Amazon's suite of products/services to deliver new business growth and maximize revenue generation for them. Meanwhile, you should take initiative to find out business blockers or improvement area, as well as work with Amazon internal teams to move them so as to continually improve sellers’ experience on Amazon. You will prospect, present, and close high potential merchants to our various services and programs.
You should have a track record delivering on unreasonable sales or business goals. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, along with the ability to come up with original approaches and operational improvements. Candidates should be comfortable both in a self-sufficient role, as well as one of team support and interaction.
Your superior communication, organizational and inside sales skills, will enable you to operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, where you will have the responsibility for achieving our business objectives. This role provides ample opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
· 2+ years' of related experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree required.
· Demonstrated Analytical ability, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education
· Excellent written and oral communication; able to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
· Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Negotiation and Selling skills
· 4 years' of related experience
· Masters Degree in Management, Business or related degree required
· Previous experience and demonstrated track record in account management, product marketing or management consulting roles
· E-Commerce, Retail experience preferred.
· Knowledge of Advanced Excel, SQL, sales and productivity tools like Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce is a plus