This is a home office position - Role can be performed from anywhere within Poland / Czech Republic / Slovakia / Romania.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Prague, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Countries. As a member of Amazon’s Screening Services team, the Administrator will support our business through the administration of medical check and/or background check programs. The Administrator will manage the day-to-day administration of the checks at Amazon locations in the EMEA region and will also act as a central point of contact for program management, issue resolution and reporting.
• Administer medical checks and/or background checks and provide additional support to candidates and employees
• Provide ongoing support to Local HR teams and Employee Services colleagues by improving the overall program, self-service training tools, and monitoring necessary policy and process updates as the program grows
• Respond to system access requests, questions, and troubleshoot program issues on behalf of employees, managers and HR
• Identify areas for improvement and take ownership of implementing changes
• Participate in technical program enhancement projects with HR Systems teams
• Run regular audits to ensure 100% adherence the compliance regulation
• Improve and maintain compliance metrics for HR, Leadership, and business review
• Monitor service level agreements, resolve issues with internal and external service providers
• Develop and conduct on-site and virtual compliance audits, draft audit reports detailing methodology, results, and recommendations
• Assist with new compliance projects as needs arise
• Assist with other HR Transactional work as needs arise
The ideal candidate is highly organized, works effectively with internal and external contacts, has the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoys the challenges of monitoring and analyzing processes in a dynamic organization. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, superior attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must also possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills, along with the customer service focus that the world associates with and expects from Amazon.
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent on the job work experience
· MS Office experience and ability to independently use MS Excel formulas for reporting
· Able to track high volume activity with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
· Experience working with KPIs and SLAs
· Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
· Ability to work in changing environment
· 2+ years’ experience in a related field
· Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers (recruiters, multiple levels of HR business partners and vendors)
· Audit / Compliance experience
· Experience in retail, warehouse or multi-location virtual HR support
· Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary - sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
· Proven analytical capabilities, comfortable working with large amounts of data and in developing metrics and reporting