Come and join Amazon growing Fashion Chat Stylist Team! We are seeking passionate individuals who are experienced in fashion, styling and direct client communications who want to be a part of building a highly personalized styling experience. Candidates will chat and style with direct contact to customers via chat, video and new virtual platforms. As a chat stylist, you must be intuitive and creative with virtual product to create custom looks for customers whatever their needs. Candidates must be able to understand a broad customer base, be highly skilled with curation, trend and fit knowledge, and speak to the latest fashion. An ideal candidate will have experience in chat, clienteling, sales, and have a real desire to make a customer’s shopping experience engaging and seamless. Candidates must thrive in a start-up environment where they bring creativity, new perspectives and an ability to navigate an ambiguous and changing business. Candidates should be highly motivated, independent and have a passion for customer service in styling and fashion.
Our team’s operating hours are 5am-10pm PST/ 8am-1am EST, 7 days a week. Candidates must have the flexibility to work a variety of all shifts including nights/weekends/holidays. This is a virtual remote position hiring for employees located in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
· Utilize styling expertise, trainings, data and internal software programs to provide world class fashion recommendations to our customers.
· Offer expert styling advice that inspire our men’s or women’s customers through thoughtful curation of outfits.
· Build and retain a strong customer relationship by answering multiple concurrent inbound chats from customers with a positive, enthusiastic and conversational tone and solution-oriented mentality.
· Apply an exemplary customers service manner with strong communication and listening skills.
· Review customer profiles and preferences and reply to customer questions to achieve their personal style preferences, fit considerations, fashion trends and style.
· Strong written and verbal skill, provide comprehensive summaries and notes regarding customer interactions.
· Carry a high level of Ownership while prioritizing multiple tasks and deadlines, ensuring you lead with Customer Obsession.
· Proactively address customer concerns with confidence and provide transactional support for Customer Service team.
· Work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision.
· Leverage CRM data to review and exceed daily, weekly and monthly performance metrics.
· Comply with tasks assigned by manager, contributes and works well within virtual teams.
· Set achievable goals in line with current business goals.
· Minimum 2+ years of experience in customer service chat.
· Minimum 2+ years relevant menswear/womenswear fashion-based experience which can include retail sales/styling, personal shopping, online styling, editorial styling, etc
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech, as well as listen to and interpret customer needs.
· A strong fashion knowledge base including an array of brands, designers, styles, and trends.
· History of staying-up-to-date and knowledgeable of current and future fashion trends though such mediums as social media, print magazines, blogs, online, etc.
· Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
· Flexibility with full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends/evenings.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite; familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
· A high-level of passion for fashion and style.
· Possess flexibility to quickly adapt to changing customer and business needs.
· Fashion Merchandising, or equivalent, degree
· Multi-lingual- Spanish would be added advantage
· AA or Bachelor’s degree
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us