Ring is seeking a results-driven technical product manager to join our product team with the focus on solar products. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating leadership, technical competence, and meticulousness.
· Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories.
· Work with hardware and software teams to improve the user experience of our solar products.
· Work with cross-functional teams to execute product releases.
· Consider customer experience, performance, profitability, and operational support load.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You can communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across disciplines and levels in the organization.
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic and/or tactical issues that might impair the teams’ ability to meet goals.
· Improve product operations efficiency.
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
· Master's degree in STEM
· Demonstrated ability to champion the voice of other stakeholders in your products
· Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
· Ability to uncover data insights and clearly communicate them to others
· Ability to drive continuous improvement in product management functions and processes across the organization
· Demonstrated history driving technical development in a project/program management capacity, including development of and reporting on complex program schedules
· Broad technical breadth, including familiarity and/or experience with mobile technologies and web services
· Experience in both hardware and software products
· Direct experience in leading the development and launch of at least one solar powered consumer electronic product
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer, together for everyone. From the first-ever Video Doorbell, to the award-winning DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making security accessible and convenient for everyone—while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.