To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training & Certification Team in the role of APN Training Partner Delivery Manager – MEA
You will be responsible for developing, managing and growing the APN Training Partner Program which involves planning MEA coverage model and building a proactive business relationship with your training partners, focusing on AWS adoption, business development and supporting their go-to-market activities. You will have excellent communication skills and proven program management experience in the IT/Channel sector. To be successful in this position, you must be highly motivated, creative and a self-starter who is able to think big, execute flawlessly and stay focused on the details.
· Define the vision to accelerate the adoption of the AWS skills across the region by partnering with best of breed training partners
· Review and develop partner business plans & manage partner scorecards
· Align our strategy with customer & partner teams across AWS, to ensure the experiences our team delivers are aligned with initiatives across the broader company
· Work with local marketing teams, channel managers, field account managers and regional Training & Certification lead to support your business
· Work with WW Training & Certification team leveraging best practice and process to develop your business and deliver results
· Deliver sales and technical enablement and support Train The Trainer events to increase the number of AWS Approved Instructors in your region
· Develop strong relationships with your partners, executive management and sales and marketing teams and introduce a regular review cycle to support their growth
· Significant relevant work experience in the Information Technology or Channel sector (preferably both)
· Exceptional understanding of the Channel Management, preferably within the IT Training Industry
· Capability to logically plan and set priorities, identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
· Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational and project management skills
· International experience and experience working on cross-functional teams
· A high-level technical background and familiar with cloud computing concepts
· Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company
· Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts.
· Marketing, operations and training delivery experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.