Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform.
Using AWS, developers and businesses across all sizes can take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. AWS cloud help customers saves substantial costs and time by eliminating their day-to-day management hassle of running their physical datacenters so that they can focus on their core competence. We have a team of personnel who educate and support our customers in the best practices of using cloud services. The team at AWS is committed to providing developers and businesses with tools and services to make their business agile and more efficient.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on building adoption of Amazon Web Services with partners and prospective customers?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical acumen necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider?
As a Rep, Territory BD, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies. Your responsibilities will include qualifying inbound leads, working with business development teams on larger deals and managing partner opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of inbound leads as well as experience interacting with partners. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to work in a high-volume environment and with multiple sales teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Create and execute territory business strategies and account plans, achieve comprehensive territory business target, meet Acct. development and new Acct. acquisition goal; accelerate customer adoption on AWS, deliver revenue and growth goals for territory business success.
· Ensure high customer service for all inbound requests
· Achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
· Work closely with other team to grow revenue in assigned territory
· Manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target lists in Salesforce.com
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Limited travel
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
· Bachelor’s degree required
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
· 5+ years of technology related business development or proven experience in project management in business development / marketing environment
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services preferred
· Superior oral and written communication skills in Mandarin and in English with an innate attention to detail
· Spoken language from the region would be a plus
· Proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM application
· Analytical skills using Excel would be a plus
· A proven track record of managing multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and budgets
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
· Experience working in a Call Centre would be a plus
· Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast
· Familiar with local cloud market
· Experience to work in local cloud provider
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.