Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Finance Manager for the ASEAN Commercial Sales business. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon. As a Finance Manager, you will work closely with business leaders to develop financial models and analytical insights to assist in evaluating new business concepts, turning insights into operational measurements, and identifying paths to improve the overall productivity and strategy of the business.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Lead short- and long-term financial planning
• Validate, quantify and drive for new business concepts
• Present financial summary and business insights to senior management; and
• Tighten internal controls for program spending, revenue reporting and overall operating spend.
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong influencing skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field
- 8+ years of relevant Finance experience, with demonstrated ability to perform ad-hoc analysis and modeling to support strategic decision-making
- Demonstrated experience influeninge teams in a cross-functional setting
- Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated business judgment, including strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- MBA or similar degree is preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.