We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air!
We're looking for outstanding scientists and engineers who combine superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get complex hardware, software, embedded, mobile and mission-critical systems up and running quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch software, hardware and applied science Engineers .
We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export License Control
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· PhD or equivalent Master's Degree plus 4+ years of experience in Computer Vision, CS, CE, ML or related field
· Graduate from an accredited college or university
· Experience in applied computer vision research
· Experience with Deep Learning
· Proficient in C++ and Python coding skills
· Experience building complex software/hardware mission-critical systems that have been successfully delivered to customers at scale
· Knowledge of engineering practices and patterns for the full software/hardware/networks development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving ability
· Experience communicating with various teams to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs
The monthly gross salary according to the CBA is at least EU 4.272. There is a willingness to make an overpayment, depending on qualification and professional experience.
Amazon Science (www.amazon.science) gives you insight into the company’s approach to customer-obsessed scientific innovation. Amazon fundamentally believes that scientific innovation is essential to being the most customer-centric company in the world. It’s the company’s ability to have an impact at scale that allows us to attract some of the brightest minds in artificial intelligence and related fields. Our scientists continue to publish, teach, and engage with the academic community, in addition to utilizing our working backwards method to enrich the way we live and work.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.