Do you want to work on cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn’t exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your contributions?
At Amazon we are Value Added Services (VAS) team, building innovative solutions for selling and fulfilling services. Value Added Services team in Hyderabad, India is developing a services platform which will make it possible to sell services with the same degree of convenience and flexibility we sell products. We are looking to hire smart and highly motivated Engineers who will work towards launching this next wave of disruptive services platform for Amazon.
We are looking for Frontend Engineers (FEE) to help us deliver new user experience for fulfilling services. You will play a key role in defining and building software in ambiguous and complex problem spaces to deliver a compelling experience for consumers and sellers. You and a team of developers will work through all phases of the project life-cycle, including reviewing requirements, designing services that lay foundation for the new technology platform, building from the basic blocks of the new UX components and their interfaces, developing and testing code, and delivering seamless implementations for our customers. You will help define, design, prototype, and build these experiences. To achieve this, you will collaborate closely with product managers, UX designers, Software developers and customer teams.
Key job responsibilities
• Work closely with UX designers and product managers to develop friendly UI experiences.
• Work closely with other engineers to architect and develop the best technical design.
• Develop/maintain operational rigor for the frontend of a fast-growing VAS service.
• Own and deliver key features within a web and mobile applications
• Programming experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, React Native, Angular, etc.), UI Test Automation frameworks
• 1+ years of experience contributing to front-end architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent problem solving skills
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Hands-on technical expertise in full-stack development.
· Experience in ecommerce domain
· Exposure to full stack development and web technologies