Our mission is to prevent denied entities from transacting with Amazon businesses. We build automatic mechanisms to detect and prevent prohibited transactions with the denied entities using a diverse set of algorithms and machine learning techniques. We screen over a half a billion events every day, integrate with Tier 1 systems and deal with unique scaling and TPS challenges. We are still day 1 and have an exciting road map to build ML powered detection and resolution framework to help scale Amazon for years to come.
We are looking for an outstanding software engineer who has the passion for working on challenging problems from the very early stages. Together with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, ML scientists, and subject domain experts, you will help define our customer experience and protect Amazon brand. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are technical and innovative, and looking for an opportunity to build ML systems and solutions, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to invent the future.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline
· 3+ years’ full-time experience in software design and development
· Experience with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java, Python)
· Experience with building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
· Exposure to Machine Learning/deep learning projects
· Experience with various AWS technologies
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation