Do you want to join Alexa Artificial Intelligence (AI) - the science team behind Amazon’s intelligence voice assistance system? Do you want to utilize cutting-edge data analytics algorithms to delight millions of Alexa users around the world? If your answers to these questions are “yes”, then come join us at the Alexa AI team. Our mission is to democratize AI, starting with Alexa, by making it intuitive and efficient to build, integrate, and operate AI that enforces security and privacy as foundational primitives. At Alexa AI, you will have an enormous opportunity to automate tools to drive investment decisions and goal setting across Alexa ML infrastructure teams.
You will be expected to:
- Analyze large amounts of data to identify business opportunities, by collaborating with Alexa scientists, engineers and product managers
- Apply statistical/machine learning knowledge to specific business problems and write code for big data analytics and modeling
- Build solutions to A/B testing
- Publish and present actionable insights to the Alexa community and leaders with scientific rigor
- MS + 2 yrs experience or BS + 5 yrs experience
- 2+ years of experience of building machine learning models for business application
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns and conducting error/deviation analysis
- Excellent communication, design and analytical skills
- Publications at top-tier, peer-reviewed conferences or journals
- Experience in NLP modeling and analysis
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.