Sr. Marketing Manager, (Level 6), Prime 3P Partnerships
How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding leader in a business solving a unique customer problem at scale? Do you enjoy the challenges and benefits of a high-profile business: wide-open space for innovation, take India innovations global, a strong team with a fast-paced environment? Are you able to thrive successfully in ambiguity, balancing dive deep with high judgement and looking around the corners to invent around constraints? Sounds like you, then this may be the career defining opportunity for you!
In this context, India Prime is looking for a talented marketing professional for Prime off- Amazon partnerships business in India. Business is a rapidly growing , worldwide strategic focus area for Amazon that leverages large strategic B2B partnerships across consumer businesses (i.e., Banks, Financial Services, FMCG, OEMs, Offline Retail, Digital commerce etc.) to expand Prime reach. You will work with strategic partners to help develop and deliver marketing campaigns to expand Prime reach and revenue growth. You will work closely with the partners to identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to market with a joint value proposition with Prime.
· Collaborate with partners to jointly define, develop, execute and analyze high-impact go-to-market digital and physical campaigns including timelines, channels, merchandising, promotion, customer value propositions, messaging, campaign goals and measurement.
· Develop an understanding of the drivers of customer acquisition, activation and retention and translate those insights into go-to-market programs, campaigns and promotions.
· Execute campaigns leveraging the full range of merchandising vehicles available, using data, analysis and best practices to optimize your decisions and maximize ROI.
· Support Business Development teams with content and marketing programs for partners.
· Work closely with Business Development, PR, Product Management, UX, Brand, Amazon Legal, Category Leads, Retail teams and other Amazon stakeholders to ensure internal cross-functional alignment.
· Represent Amazon in meetings with key partners, as well as establish strong, collaborative relationships with partners through the go-to-market and customer activation lifecycle.
· Educating the partner on Prime products, resources and partnerships opportunities through events, seminars , webinars.
· Report weekly on our success metrics including performance of launch, acquisition and retention activity.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing - particularly with a track record of delivering campaigns in technology and partner marketing.
• Strong analytical skills: demonstrated ability to use customer research, insight mining , data analysis to back up assumptions, design experiments , ATL/BTL/Onsite/Social campaigns, go to market planning, channel strategy and evaluate the efficacy of marketing programs.
• Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
• Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job or operational tasks.
• Comfortable working with cross-functional teams, leading through influence pears and senior leadership, and managing different agencies
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power point .
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or business or equivalent work experience.
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
· 5+ years of marketing experience
· Experience in influencing global brands and getting alignment on strategy.
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
· Excellent working knowledge of best practices in digital marketing and social media
Note : For more details on rekindle program, pls visit -