Are you always looking around corners, engaging with team-members, planning and anticipating needs? Do you believe that details matter and want to support a growing and highly engaged team? Are looking to be part and support an amazing team that's making history in an exciting new region?
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized and self-motivated executive assistant to join the Amazon retail department in Riyadh office. We are seeking a driven, bright, and motivated individual with a history of ownership, proactivity and high performance. This is an exciting role in a growing team and requires superior attention to detail, analytical capabilities, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead, meet tight deadlines, all while juggling urgent and critical organizational requests.
The successful candidate will have a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, an understanding of the professionalism required in dealing with leaders (at and outside Amazon), along with the ability to be flexible and change direction seamlessly. In addition he/she will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and organizationally focused projects based on deep understanding of the team’s dynamics, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and want to take on varied and exciting new projects and learn new skills.
Key job responsibilities
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Manage complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion.
• Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation. Create detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones). Coordinate with in-house travel agents and manage international travel process. Submit expense reports in a timely fashion.
• Plan, organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, All-Hands meetings, on-sites/off-sites, team social events, etc.)
• Organize sessions with retail team in KSA to brainstorm on key concerns areas related to work, environment, team etc.
• Conduct and collate findings from internal surveys and propose and execute plans to improve organizational dynamic
• Track retail department organization budget
• Coordinate closely with Finance team, Recruiting team, Facilities team, HR team, and other Executive Assistants within the Amazon community.
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented, with exceptional organization skills
• Ability to develop quick turn-around results in a fast moving, ambiguous environment
• Ability to partner with all levels of the organization to achieve results
• Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same
• Ability to assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the needs of the business with program requirements
• Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently
Past work experience in HR or as a executive assistant
Experience in team building and event executions