Amazon Customer Service is one of the largest customer service organizations in the world. Our tens of thousands of Customer Service Associates around the globe provide world-class support to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and in over 15 languages (and growing).
Amazon.com is looking for a passionate, results oriented Senior Technical Program Manager to define, develop and implement solutions solving cross-organizational challenges within the CS Security organization. You will work with CS Security Leaders, Business Operations and Product and Engineering teams to implement foundational solutions that reduce the need for human intervention to advance the mission of the CS Security organization. If you are an experienced Senior Technical Program Manager who is passionate about process engineering and solution delivery at Amazon scale, then we are looking for you.
Key Tasks Include:
- Support localization and adaptation of global campaigns with global campaign partners.
- Track key performance metrics and analyze the results of launched initiatives; based on these learnings, implement operational improvements that optimize available resources.
- Coordinate efforts across internal teams and external partners to ensure secure mechanisms are implemented.
- Lead individual, significantly complex and important security engineering and process improvement projects that resolve critical and/or endemic challenges, coordinating resources and managing cross-functional inter-dependencies.
- Earn Trust of senior leaders, team members, and partners by insisting on the highest standards, delivering quality results and holding teams to strict deadlines.
- Drive program objectives – provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support.
- Scale services and tools – design processes and procedures that scale with the business’ growth in volume, complexity, and global geographic dispersion.
- Communicate new/updated programs, policies, and processes to leaders, employees, and cross functional organizations.
- Communicate retrospective docs and continuous improvement recommendations.
- 7+ years of experience in technical leadership roles; technical program management, systems architecture, or system development
- 5+ years of project management experience and demonstrated knowledge of program management best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
- Excellent written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business
- Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative and robust solutions.
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships, operationalizing requirements, and influencing stakeholders across the organization to act without having a direct reporting relationship
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary; sense of accountability and sound professional judgment
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to drive innovation independently; have a passion to improve at every opportunity
- Experience running campaigns and continuous improvement initiatives in global, large-scale, complex, and fast-paced environments.
- Experience gathering technical requirements for information security initiatives; identifying risk acceptance criteria and closure to goal for time limited exceptions.
- Have a general understanding of information security domains horizontally and the operations of those domains scale.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $148,700- 201,200/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.