About the Organization:
Amazon.com, Inc. is a US-based multinational electronic commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, but soon diversified into many other categories, with a vision to be earth's most customer-centric company & to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Amazon has websites in over 14 countries and launched the India marketplace (Amazon.in) in July 2013. Job Description:
Are you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your Finance career in the exciting and fast-growing e-commerce industry with one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world? Are you excited about combining your financial skills and accounting knowledge to uncover new business opportunities? Are you a CA student, having cleared IPCC in the first attempt with 9-18 months of article ship period left? If your answer to these questions is yes, then joining the Amazon India team as a trainee is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We’re hiring Industrial Trainees (Finance Analyst Interns) across multiple teams in the Amazon India organization. The selected candidate(s) will get an opportunity to work closely with business and finance leaders to produce and deliver financial analysis that would facilitate decision making. The candidate would be working with key stakeholders in one of our various business lines (to name a few: e-commerce marketplace: “Amazon.in”, media and advertisement business: “Prime Video”, fintech: “Amazon Pay”, logistics: “Amazon Transport Services”) in functions such as internal audit, business finance, accounting, financial planning and others.
- 4+ years of experience in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Experience interpreting data to make business recommendations
- Qualification & Experience:
- Pursuing CA, cleared IPCC in first attempt
- Available to intern with us for 9-18 months
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- High attention to detail and knowledge about the industry
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Accounting Principles.
- Stipend: INR 35,000/Month
- Work Location: Bangalore.
- Accommodation: Will be provided by Amazon for the first 15 days of arrival at work location.
- Flight: To and Fro from base location to work location provided by Amazon.
- Cab Service: First 7 days of cab usage in work location will be reimbursed upto INR 7,000.
- Interested candidates
Basic Knowledge of accounting and finance. · Proficiency in excel. Knowledge of SQL would be a plus