As a Collections Analyst, you will support Amazon’s strategic customers to identify and resolve billing issues, reconcile accounts and drive monthly collection targets. A successful individual will be self-motivated—someone who can recognize how processes can improve and effectively implement positive changes. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-functional relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. You will earn trust with our customers to facilitate timely payment.
Amazon seeks a Collection's analyst with at least 2+ years F&A experience in a large customer-oriented corporate environment, for our AWS business line.
This role will require for the successful candidate to: - Manage a portfolio of customer receivables and work to maximize Amazon’s cash flow by solving customer payment issues.
· Full cycle of accounts receivable past due balances, including: research, analysis and account reconciliations.
· Calling customers and scheduling resolution sessions to understand the procure-to-pay cycles of our customers.
· Managing and resolving invoice discrepancies to ensure timely and accurate receivables.
· Managing internal and external Accounts Receivable inquiries.
· Maintain customer relationships by responding timely and accurately to both internal (company) and external (vendor directly) questions and requests for information.
· Understand the Amazon billing processes to provide guidance to customers, identify defects and drive resolution upstream of AR.
· Understand the pain points of customers and solve our customer’s problems.
· Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to customers.
· Escalating when appropriate to direct manager and/or senior leaders.
· Keeping detailed notes, task creation and reminders in our collections tools.
· Acting as the Voice of the Customer for our top tier customers and Sales Teams, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
· Actively seeking solutions to customer and sales needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
· Analyze trends and suggest process improvements.
· Perform other projects and duties as required.
-Can speak Thai
· Normal Office Environment.
· Report daily to the Pasay office.
· This role will primarily be reporting on a day shift and may also be requested to be on shifting schedule from time to time.
· Work during Holidays as may be required by the Company.
· May be asked to render overtime on critical and peak times as may be required by the Business.
· Graduate of a Bachelors Degree.
· Prior experience of at least 2 years in similar Finance & Accounting role as an Analyst or worked in a BPO industry catering to customer needs.
· Knowledge on Outlook, Word and Excel or similar desktop applications.
· Good Communications skills – Written & Verbal
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Flexible to work in shifting schedule.
· Exemplifies traits of being a Team player , has good interpersonal skills, hardworking, adaptable and detail oriented.
· Can work under pressure and with deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer service focus.
· Has the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
· A person who is open to work with diverse teams with different cultures on an global team.
· Amicable 80% of the time will be coordinating or answering inquiries of customers via email or inbound calls.
· Preferably with a Bachelor Degree/Masters Degree in Finance/Accounting as Major Subject.
· Preferably has working knowledge on Oracle Financials or other Finance ERP tools.
· Preferably with Collections background.
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Knowledge of Amazon business or the e-commerce/ IT industry.