Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels that they can cancel at any time, and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, high-growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Amazon is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Sr. Bus Dev Mgr, Prime Video, EMEA to help drive growth for Prime Video through our 3rd Party device partnerships. If you have a passion for content and are an expert at developing new business opportunities – then we’re looking for you. As a member of the global business development team, you will own key multi-territory partnerships and strategic alliances that drive Amazon's interests. You will be responsible for identifying growth opportunities and efficiently negotiating, launching, managing and renewing deal terms with premium partners in mature and emerging territories across EMEA. Internally, you will work with functions that cut across the Prime Video organization including marketing, product, engineering, finance, legal and customer service, to drive great customer experience for our partners. You will also work in close alignment with partner Amazon business teams including Corporate BD, Amazon Devices, Alexa, Amazon Music, Twitch, IMDb, Kindle etc.
The candidate will exhibit a strategic mind-set focusing on long-term benefits for Amazon and our partners, with strong analytical skills. The role will require expertise both in internal team project management as well as working with leaders at major external organisations to strengthen partner relations and obsess over customer experience.
Maximizing these partnerships requires extending global partnerships as well as conceptualizing new potential within partner segments, developing scalable account management strategies and driving for results for Amazon and our partners. The right person will:
· Scale new partners for Prime Video in new localisation territories.
· Manage existing partnerships and identify new growth segments by becoming an expert in their strategy/needs.
· Contribute to the global business development team strategy.
· Own annual distribution, engagement and agreement objectives.
· Negotiate long-term deal terms (new agreements and renewals) and create simplified solutions for integration on partner platforms and managing ongoing performance.
· Help create the future of video digital entertainment with Amazon.
· Proven experience conceptualizing, driving and closing large strategic alliances and partnerships
· Experience working in Business Development or Product Marketing or Account Management in B2B customer-facing roles
· Knowledge of digital video and/or OTT landscape
· Experience with telcos, ISPs and OEMs in various geographic locales.
· Strong relationships and contacts with decision-makers in key verticals
· Good understanding of the digital landscape.
· Keen understanding of marketing models, especially affiliate marketing.
· Ability to establish credibility and work with business and technical owners.
· Experience in video or living room application ecosystem preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.