We are Amazon’s Tech Support Executive Customer Relations group and work on behalf of Senior Leaders to resolve complex customer problems and prevent similar issues from happening again, owning Digital, Device & Alexa executive customer escalations globally.
The Senior Customer Service Specialist is a key point of contact for relevant business and development teams, and will support them on resolution of executive escalations they own, but require CS support.
Language skills are especially important, as this person will create succinct write-ups in a narrative style format for senior leaders. The successful candidate must also have the ability to research complex use cases that involves multiple customer contacts and determining the root cause(s) for the issue.
Key job responsibilities
The core functions of the Senior Customer Service Specialist include:
· Resolve Customer Trust Escalations related to Amazon Brand, data regulation, or privacy concerns, driving tech investigation to identify root cause and restoring the customer’s trust in devices
· Support the managers on the day to day VP Inquiries owning the investigation of an escalation from start to end, including preparing the final responses to senior leaders, following the narrative style format
· Dive deep into customer problems, building the entire history of customer contacts, to determine root cause
· Contact the customer directly to gather data for root cause analysis, troubleshooting, and close the case for the customer
· Conduct data queries and general data analytics related to escalations the team is handling
· Manage process improvement initiatives, including the scoping and implementation of projects stemming from escalations
· Effectively communicate with both internal and external customers by adjusting your communication style to your audience
· Create and document new processes to efficiently handle escalations and ensure that the D2AS Escalations Domain in KC is up to date
· Serves as a role model by displaying good judgment, a positive work ethic, strong interpersonal skills, and adherence to company policies and a commitment to excellent customer service
· Successfully completes approved special projects as assigned
· Fluency in both Arabic and English (spoken and written)
· Must be in good standing
· Experience with MS Office and CSC customer service tool set
· Bachelor's degree or 2 years Amazon Experience
· Experience interpreting and communicating analytics
· Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
· Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment
· Illustrate communicating and/or presenting to Sr. Leaders or other stakeholders
· Demonstrates flexibility in work hours based on scheduling needs and customer demands
· A minimum of six months of experience handling customer escalated contacts such as D2AS Advanced Technician, DART (Resolution Specialist), Social Media, ECR or Search & Rescue.
· Experience utilizing Heartbeat and Tableau
· Proficiency in other languages
· Proficient project management skills (communication, planning, documentation) and the proven ability to identify opportunities, and drive them to completion (kaizen, six sigma, project management methods).
· Knowledge of project management tools like SIM.
· HTML skills for creation of departmental and interdepartmental documentation and communication.