We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic go getter Legal Assistant to support the WW ops legal teams based in India . As a Legal Assistant, you will be a key member of the team, supporting not just on administrative matters but also on trainings, writing business/legal documents, agreement execution and other day to day activities of the team.
Key job responsibilities
As a Legal Assistant, your responsibilities will include coordinating on agreement approvals and execution, identifying and helping implement invent and simplify opportunities for team processes, providing expertise and support to clients and attorneys related to our legal tools/platforms, ad hoc special projects to assist the team and develop project management skills, authoring and/or publishing business-facing content and guidance, assisting with business client trainings, helping to manage budget and outside counsel matters; and coordinating with other legal professionals to establish/adopt best practices. You must be someone with great attention to detail who can work in a fast- paced environment managing two different time zones and geographies.
You will also be expected to manage complex calendars and meeting schedules with diplomacy and discretion. organize, execute, and assist with team activities, complete and file expense reports, coordinate closely with other legal assistants and executive assistants within the Amazon community.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of administrative experience supporting senior-level management and executives.
• Experience coordinating meetings and events
• Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
• Should be able to communicate in English
• Previous experience working with a law firm or in-house legal team.
• Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
• Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes